19 Giugno 2014 alle 19:37 #57029god88
- Post: 7355
Nelle ultime ore Ã¨ stato rilasciato rilasciato il CFW “Rogero CEX-4.30 v2.03“.
Una particolaritÃ di questo firmware Ã¨ che puÃ² essere installato da qualsiasi OFW3.55 / CFW3.55 / CFW4.21 / CFW4.30, senza dover fare il downgrade tranquillamente da XBM.
Inoltre nel caso non abbiate installato multiMAN, non ci sarÃ da preoccuparsi, infatti l’icona “app_home/PS3_GAME” diventerÃ automaticamente “Install Package Files” e potremo installare i nostri pacchetti da lÃ¬.
Changelog Rogero CEX-4.30 v2.03:
- Rebuilt from scratch using OFW4.30 files only (no DEX/SEX files) with official XMB and full features working as in OFW4.30
- All known problems like XMB icons sorting and Demo Mode issues from previous versions are now gone with the use of the official XMB.
- New Improved âInstall Package Filesâ Application added to XMB instead of using the traditional DEX Icon, to have a 100% original XMB.
- Once the PS3 is booted, select the [app_home/PS3_GAME] Icon and It will change automatically to [* Install Package Files]
- If you load a Game from multiMAN it will still be redirected and shown under the same [app_home/PS3_GAME] Icon
- After loading a Game, you can restart the PS3 again to have [* Install Package Files] back on XMB
- You can also Install the new stand-alone XMB application from Deank â> [* Install Package Files] to have it showing permanently on XMB.- [* Install Package Files] function supports:â up to 256 pkg filesâ split pkg filesâ sortingâ queued PKG indication (in red)â multipart (split) PKG indication (in yellow)â copy/transfer progressâ Scanned locations: /dev_usb*** /dev_hdd0 /dev_bdvd in /PKG /packages and root foldersâ Split files format: .0 â .63 / .66600 â .66663 / .001 â .064
- CFW Structure fixed to match the OFW 4.xx Structure:â No more corrupted data error messages while Installing from XMB or Recovery Menu.â The CFW can be installed fine from XMB Update over any OFW3.55/CFW3.55/CFW4.21/CFW4.30.â HDD can be swapped/changed and the CFW4.30 v2.03 will re-install without any problem.
- Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection.
- Patched LV1 to add peek/poke support to replace hvc 182/183 (multiMAN Direct Disc Access is now working fine with CFW4.30 v2.03)
- Patched LV1 to disable SYSTEM MANAGER INTEGRITY CHECK (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles)
- Patched LV1 Core OS Hash Check (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles)
- The CFW can be used directly for Downgrading with Hardware flashers /Flashing from FSM/Exiting from FSM, all works fine.
- Patched LV2 to add peek/poke support. (for both LV1 and LV2)
- Patched VSH to enable ReActPSN compatibility (Allow Unsigned act.dat and *.rif files, Disable Unlinking/Deleting of act.dat)
- Spoofed the system version to latest OFW version 4.31.
- PSN/SEN access is available as long as the current âpassphraseâ still the same.
- Loading games from App_home Icon is now fixed.
- It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.30 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed
- Games can be loaded from Disc Icon (with Original game in BD) and from app_home (Disc-less, but not all games).
- Current 3.55 homebrew applications canât be loaded on this CFW, applications must be re-signed properly for FW4.21/4.30
Vi ricordiamo che nÃ© Tech Scene.it nÃ© il suo staff si assumono alcuna responsabilitÃ per eventuali danni/problemi riportati alle console.
Se vuoi entrare a far parte dello staff, clicca qui!
- Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.